Require parts list for KS16X

Justin4462

My KS16X had an unfortunate tumble off an ledge. Fell at least 2m getting bang around on the way down. Short story is it still works however the casing and handle are f'ed.

I've opened her up to inspect for internal damage. Looks like I'll be replacing the internal plastic casing as well. A lot of the screw mounting points were damaged.

So is there a parts list and diagram available? I would also appreciate advice on where to order the parts from. I live in Queensland Australia.

Ouch. Nasty. My KS16X is in need of bits too after a crash. At least it still works though.

Stephen at E-Riderz operates out of Brissy and can get the bits in from King Song. He’ll want photos of the damage to advise on the bits.

Otherwise @The Fat Unicyclistover the Tasman at Roll.nz is a top bloke and would be happy to help.

Another option is PhaserFPV down in Gosford. They’re the official King Song supplier in AU

Hope this helps

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mortal Coil said:

Ouch. Nasty. My KS16X is in need of bits too after a crash. At least it still works though.

Stephen at E-Riderz operates out of Brissy and can get the bits in from King Song. He’ll want photos of the damage to advise on the bits.

Otherwise @The Fat Unicyclistover the Tasman at Roll.nz is a top bloke and would be happy to help.

Another option is PhaserFPV down in Gosford. They’re the official King Song supplier in AU

Hope this helps

Cheers mate😀👍

• Like 1