Ks16x footplate hanger

Humsuplow

Hi guys, I noticed my wheel vibrates constantly when I accelerate and slowdown. Some riders pointed out it could be loose screws that hold the wheel to the body,  after in depth research,  I realized it was something to do with the axle that holds the motor. I'm trying to remove the footplate hanger but am unsuccessful.  Could you help me here with some advice as the nuts that hold the footplate hanger is soooooo freakin tight.

Although it's hard to imagine that King Song was worried about the screws loosening after a few hundred miles, I don't want to rule out that they did and even used the high strength version.
I would heat the pedal hanger with a burner. Of course right where the thread of the screw is and not at the head of the screw. The whole thing should be heated quickly so that the heat doesn't expand too much on the axle with the cables. So a lot of power so that it goes fast. Then loosen quickly and cool down immediately with water.

2 hours ago, buell47 said:

Although it's hard to imagine that King Song was worried about the screws loosening after a few hundred miles, I don't want to rule out that they did and even used the high strength version.
I would heat the pedal hanger with a burner. Of course right where the thread of the screw is and not at the head of the screw. The whole thing should be heated quickly so that the heat doesn't expand too much on the axle with the cables. So a lot of power so that it goes fast. Then loosen quickly and cool down immediately with water.

Thanks for your advice.  Someone told me to use a hammer drilled kinda screw driver. I'll try that first. If that doesnt work.  I'll use your method

I have such a tool and it should work, provided you can clamp the pedal holder in a vise. 

If you have a vise, you could also succeed by inserting a straight Allen wrench into the screw and hitting it few times hard with a hammer from above. This also loosens tight screws.