Ninebot elite+ / n1ue 2014

Kitekar

Hi! My Ninebot is dead. Got it from another when he gave up fixing it. It had sydenfly stopped. Ha had tried measuring the battery wich had normal volt. Else he did not find any solutions.  The only way to se some life is when charger is connected. Then there is som blue lights blinking from 1-3 until(i guess charged fully) then they all blink at at time until i disconnect. In the display bar the only icon showing is the blinking battery. The remote does not do anything else than turning on Bluetooth (when charger is connected), and almost forgot: make the Ninebot wiggle a bit sideways when pushing the right button.  I am not able to Connect by Bluetooth because there is no pass-code showing up in the display wich needed to connect. Still the only thing shown in the display is the blinking battery icon. Nothing Else. Have tried New battery in the key, air in tyres(have heard someone else had to do so), disconecting battery, and also tried pairing keys, wich do not work. Did unscrw right screw close to charger port and pushed in, but no red light. Any idea? I am guessing battery... is there a way to reset(to come around the Password when connecting  to phone app? 

• Like 1

According to your description, the battery is fine and charging as it should.  The light display you describe is normal for charging, and would indicate the charging circuitry and battery are fine.

However, if you turn the Segway On during charging you should get information on the main display.  If you are not seeing that, and only the 3 lights on the platform, then it could be your display/controller.  did you remove the handle and make sure the connection there is good.  Mine is packed away for the winter, but I would investigate the control panel.  

If I understand you correctly you see no lights, even when charging on the main display, even if you try to turn it on with the keyfob during charging?  you are sure you have the right key fob, and that the fob has a good battery?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kitekar said:

Is it normal that the blue lights on the plattform continue to blink all three at once. Continuesly.... when battery is fully charged?

The lights on the platform, mine are red, all flash, and the large bar graph on the main console also all flash when the battery is fully charged and balanced. 

I will confirm that again at my next charging, but that is my memory. 

Edited by FreeRide

• 5 months later...

Hitekar, I think I had the same issue recently, see this short video on YouTube. I rebuilt the battery and everything is as new now! If you need information about how to rebuilt, see this post.

The only thing that is NOT working is pairing one of my two key fobs. The battery of this one is OK but it does not communicate with the vehicle. Fortunately, the other key fob is working great. I removed the right hand screw next to the charger port but there is no pairing switch and/or a red light when I push with a paperclip. Maybe I have an older version? Anyone that knows how to pair a key fob when there is no switch under the screw?

• 5 months later...

I have a ninebot elite ptr with the exact same problem!

the charging lights come on and that is all. And curiously there is no sign of a red light when pushing the pairing button with a paper clip - to pair a key fob. does that mean there is no pairing button????

using batteries and key fob from a working elite so I know they are not the fault.

has something in the circuitry gone???