I need electric unicycle second hand

Dahiana Gomez

Hello everyone! I live in Sydney and I am looking for an electric unicycle but it has not been easy to find one.  My budget is not very high but I would like to know if someone knows from which website or business premises they can get it, or if someone suddenly knows a person who is selling it.  Thank you

• Like 1

Gumtree and ebay for cheap used ones or ring skater hq in Sydney to see what thet have to offer.Do a bit of research to see if u want a cheap used basic euc or jump in with a brand name that will get u through the learning process and u wont have to upgrade.

If you buy second hand here are some pointers what to look for.

1. bent rim, tire spins unevenly, shows previous history

2. battery charges fully or not, a bad battery often doesn't show as 100%

3. motor pulls evenly (try going up a steep slope very slowly,  if it's in good working condition there's no jerkyness)

4. noise, water intrusion, signs of rust

Also, for safety reasons I don't suggest that you use a wheel at it's rated maximum. If you aim for 30km/h then get a wheel that can do 35, and so on. If you use it at it's max there's a good chance one day after many miles you'll push it a bit too hard and crash needlessly.

Also low power means slower stopping ability. Riding in close proximity to other vehicles can be dangerous with a low power wheel because of this.

Edited by alcatraz
  • Like 1