KS-14D : tyre pressure, speed settings

vasuvius

What tyre pressure do you ride at? 

I'm 160 lbs + 10lb backpack. I started at 35 psi and after a few rides went up to 40psi. At 40 the wheel definitely moves faster but turning seems a bit harder. I don't notice much difference going over bumps at either pressure. What's the recommendation ? What's the collective wisdom on this ? 

Speed settings: Using the KingSong app, I set the titlback at 30 kmh, 3rd warning at 28 kmh, 2nd warning at 26 kmh, and 1st warning at 24 kmh which at 15 mph is my comfort zone.

I do feel that the warning/alerts are not consistent. Sometimes I'm going way faster and I don't get a warning. Anyone else notice this ? 

The foam ankle pad seems to be separating from the wheel. I can glue it back with a stronger glue. Anything to be aware of here ? 

Thanks,V

I'm 224 lbs (102kg) and tyre pressure is 45-47 psi (~3,2 bar).
I do not exceed a pressure of 4 bar due to the greater vibration transmitted to the axle. The tire absorbs shocks.

Speed settings: 27km/h 3rd warning, tiltback 28km/h. At my weight I won't reach higher speed. Firmware 1.11

If battery is depleted, tiltback will start sooner.

4 hours ago, Kalmar said:

I'm 224 lbs (102kg) and tyre pressure is 45-47 psi (~3,2 bar).
I do not exceed a pressure of 4 bar due to the greater vibration transmitted to the axle. The tire absorbs shocks.

Speed settings: 27km/h 3rd warning, tiltback 28km/h. At my weight I won't reach higher speed. Firmware 1.11

If battery is depleted, tiltback will start sooner.

Thanks. Based on that 35-40psi should be a reasonable range for me.