Need help with custom 48v battery - Toronto

Harishmirror

Hello Folks,

Apologize me for asking help for a surf board on EUC forum, but I guess you folks can help me out.

A brief insight,

I am new here, I use my Segway Minipro for daily office commute in downtown Toronto. Recently got the Cycleboard elite, I enjoy the riding dynamics, its too much fun in a safe package. 

The battery deck is rather large but cannot fit the commonly available batteries as most of them are 70mm tall. The dimensions of the battery deck are 56mm H X 105mm W X 330mm L.

I am unable to find any batteries in this profile, except for the puny 460wh battery available from Cycleboard, their customer service su*cks. So wish I could order a custom 48v battery and enjoy the board.

Kindly help me with a reliable place to order a customized battery either around Toronto or Online. Many thanks.

Edited by Harishmirror

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 12:11 PM, Harishmirror said:

Hii guys I'm new here and also in the e-scooters too. I'm planning order the cycleboard Rover gen2...any comment or opinion if I'm gonna buy a good scooter. 

I live in Toronto and I'm excited to enjoy the summer .

Hii guys I'm new here and also in the e-scooters world.. I'm planning order the cycleboard Rover gen2...any comment or opinion if is a good choice 

I live in Toronto and I'm excited to enjoy the summer .