16x questions

Brandin J. Mercer

so my 16 x finally arrived and I'm super excited with the exception that if literally just snowed for the first time this year here a day ago. 

couple question I have that i coulda swore i saw mentioned on the forums but now i cant seem to find even with the search feature.

first is on the ks app it says illegal device, i have a galaxy s8. dont know if it matters doesnt really seam to effect performance of the app itself, but yea didnt do that  with previous wheel. 

second is on my devices list in the ks app it shows my ks14m- but im not sure how to have the 16 x show up on that list. to clarify  i can connect to the wheel and use its features and it does see it as a 16x but im just not really sure how to add it to my account.

and 3rd.. the beeps omfg. every time I make a change in the app, power on the device, the beeps are as loud as a smoke detector. Is there any way to quite or disable the power on beep and the beeps for changes. Im ok with speed alarms. just not beeping anytime i do anything in the app. its driving the the people around me nuts, myself included.

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Brandin J. Mercer said:

and 3rd.. the beeps omfg. every time I make a change in the app, power on the device, the beeps are as loud as a smoke detector. Is there any way to quite or disable the power on beep and the beeps for changes. Im ok with speed alarms. just not beeping anytime i do anything in the app. its driving the the people around me nuts, myself included.

Not per App. 

Here is my solution.