Wheellog for Garmin Fenix 6x

Hi, I can't log the smartwatch app for Fenix 6x to my the KS 18 L. I open the smartphone (Note 9 paired and linked to the Fenix by bluetooth) app and this links normally to the wheel and reads data from it, I switch on the wheel symbol on this app, I open the smartwatch app, but nothing happens......: the smartwatch reads no data from the wheel.....What can I do? Gianmarco

I don't have Garmin products so I have not followed this that closely. Are you user your model og Garmin "watch" is supported?

Ok so you are sure you use right sub version? There were 2 subtree of wheelog. One taken over by Seba until he renamed his work to EUC.WORLD. The other were made by others. 

The one I can download have some Samsung tizen support. But the sub version from Seba never got that functionality. I guess it could be the same for Garmin. But like I said earlier I didn't follow Garmin development closely. Only that some got it to work for some Garmin models.