A letter of apology to the whole of Europe and USA, so that you are waiting for a long time

Today is Halloween. I wish you a happy EUC player in the forum.
I have a simple introduction, I am a distributor, I come from china!
There are a lot of EUC exports to Europe and the United States, there has been a delay in shipping, always can not update the shipping information. I hope you will be patient. Goods to Europe and the United States to complete the customs clearance, will have information. Such a large capacity of the battery, the need to transport different channels, in order to ensure the safety of goods. There will be a new transport order, this is very normal. My first shipment of goods such as the situation, the entire cargo and updated query number, the general situation I analyzed: the original goods to the plane, the results were identified as dangerous goods, and then have to change to the next line. For example, to Europe, there are many routes. We can choose to go to England, or Italy, Holland. Is to avoid inspection. In short, the delay phenomenon and the turn number, do not worry EUC game player. After all, the seller EUC, is taking a big risk. If detained, the loss will be great.

Of course, these are normal phenomena, in addition, there are some other factors that affect the efficiency, I analyze several reasons:
1: weather reasons, resulting in reduced flight.
2: two mini electric scooter shipments to Europe and American, led to the current export queuing phenomenon is serious. Only a city in Shenzhen, the export of a mini - balanced car every day has 10000 +, and every day to increase
3: Europe and the United States, there are limits to balance the car

Archived