Nikola pedals for msuper v3s

AdrianT

Mmmmmmm... I'm skeptical about it doing much good for you... I recently bought a pair of Nikola pedals for my Monster and thought about trying them out on my V3S+, but decided that it would be a bad idea. Combined with their extra width, the low height of the pedals would cause them to scrape too often...  :(

8 hours ago, Arbolest said:

Mmmmmmm... I'm skeptical about it doing much good for you... I recently bought a pair of Nikola pedals for my Monster and thought about trying them out on my V3S+, but decided that it would be a bad idea. Combined with their extra width, the low height of the pedals would cause them to scrape too often...  :(

Dont you think the upwards angle could make it work? I could really use the bigger pedals as im already on the edges of the original pedals, especially as the the 1300wh have the have the shell for the battery sticking out even more

3 hours ago, AdrianT said:

Dont you think the upwards angle could make it work? I could really use the bigger pedals as im already on the edges of the original pedals, especially as the the 1300wh have the have the shell for the battery sticking out even more

The pedal angle is exactly what worries me. The V3S+ angle is not as steep as the MSX angle, so while they may work ok on an MSX, I doubt it would work out on the V3S+. Although, this is all just my opinion, and like I said I have not actually tried it myself. It may actually work beautifully if you turn less aggressively, I just know it wouldn't work for the way that I personally ride... 

Edited by Arbolest