Vibrating unicycle

OleTC

Some reporting of vibrations from the IPS Zero as of lately. I don't know if this related to an unbalanced tire but it is easy to check. On all unicycles.

Electro-Sport balances a Gotway 18" wheel

The Germans have a reputation of being thorough. This Company fully lives up to the reputation. The details they can go into are allmost ridiculous. But explore their videos.

If Your german is a Little rusty, You can have it subtitled with auto-generated text in English. Mine was. :lol:

Some reporting of vibrations from the IPS Zero as of lately. I don't know if this related to an unbalanced tire but it is easy to check. On all unicycles.

Electro-Sport balances a Gotway 18" wheel

The Germans have a reputation of being thorough. This Company fully lives up to the reputation. The details they can go into are allmost ridiculous. But explore their videos.

If Your german is a Little rusty, You can have it subtitled with auto-generated text in English. Mine was. :lol:

Ferenc showed some nice stuff in his video. But what he did nothing changed regarding the physical differences of the tire while rolling. There's a method called matching in the automotive business. You inflate the tire and rotate it in relative to the rim in a couple of degrees. This will need some tries, but helps on cars sometimes. The problem is more based on cheap tires not in shape, rims in bad tolerance or combination of both.

Archived