KS16s Peddle Hanger loose after 480Km

Fer9001

Hi all!

I have my KS-16S V1 Silver for one year now and have use it for 480 Km. Casual user, more commuting in the city and the most extreme I do is jumping from the sidewalk to the road when no ramp exists. At the beginning after the first 3 months I jumped of because it was wobbling at the start acceleration and got afraid (this was the biggest crash I had). The EUC tumbled for several meters and stop falling at it side. I continued using it after I examine it and only some scratch marks was made nothing ales. Now several month after I noticed it was wobbling at braking, and the one side was so squishy from one side that the rim collides with the outer shell. The other side is still solid no displacing of the rim. I decided to open it for first time and examine the interior shaft after I saw a poste of a forum fellow he got loose hanger. I had also an lose hanger it was cosign the issue. Took the appropriate allen key and tightened the two screws. Now it is like new again. Will keep an eye on it because I did not used thread lock on the screws and maybe it get loose again. This is what i experience with my KS-16S V1 and want to share with you for those noticing the same symptoms.

Happy riding to every one!

DSC_0534-1380x1035.JPG.b4b841e7ac4af695e

• Like 2