More proof of App Bug (V10F)

LZMutant

Hi - 

I was out on my ride today and shot the "speedometer" screen during the ride and the "stats/summary" screen afterwards.  This turned up the bug I've complained about before involving the total miles ridden...

The speedometer view shows I've ridden a total of 527 miles.  About 3 miles later in the ride, my stats view shows I've ridden 854 miles (!).  Either that was one hell of a 3 miles or there is a bug in the app.

Suspect the latter.

First noticed this when I ran Darknessbot a few months back and it showed the same sort of discrepancy.  Now it's turning up on two screens of the Inmotion App.  

What number is the right number?

Inmotion are you listening?

IMG_0955 copy.jpg

IMG_0958 copy.jpg

It looks more like a typo. One is in miles and the other in km. If you set it to metric they both will probably say 854 km. 

16 hours ago, UniVehje said:

It looks more like a typo. One is in miles and the other in km. If you set it to metric they both will probably say 854 km. 

Maybe but there’s no option in “settings” that I’m able to locate. 

Either way a typo typo should be easy to fix, no?  Those two different values are a bad optic for Inmotion, IMO.