Just ordered 100v MSX from ewheels, my first gotway. Real world range and max safe cruising speed? Any tips?

photorph

I learned to ride on an inmotion v8.  After months of deliberation between kingsong 18XL vs 84v msx vs 100v msx vs new kingsong 16xl...i decided on an 18xl.  But since there was none in stock at ewheels still I became impatient and just ordered the 100v Gotway MSX.   I figured I can always get the 16" kingsong 16x if that's a hit later on and have the best of both worlds.

I went with the 100v to have more of a safety buffer when it comes to speed.  What is real world range on the MSX 100v? What is a safe max cruising speed assuming no hills and flat ground, can you actually cruise at 35 mph and still have a large buffer before cut off?  What settings do you use for the beeps and tiltback?  

This is my 2nd EUC after the inmotion v8 and first gotway obviously.

@photorph very nice purchase indeed, I have 84v msx and almost constantly cruse at 45-50 km/h (29-31miles), and no beep, so, Very possibly yo could cruise at 35, the better ? is for how long. This will be a game changer for you, for sure.

Share your thoughts once you get the wheel...

• Like 1