IPS Zero 340 VS Ninebot P Pro?

Jazzciel

I'm a newbie and want to get my first EUC. I know these two models have very similar specs except the power output (IPS - 1000W vs NB - 800W) and IPS with cheaper price tag. I like both design but slightly favor the IPS with simpler/sleek look. I tried my friend's NB E+ and loved it. 

I'm a quick learner and like to challenge myself for speedy commute and leisure enjoyment. I am curious to know which one feels better overall? I know both models have yet to be released so I guess I'll just like your presumed guess or opinions. 

Thanks

I like the Zeros LED concept, since it works both front and sideways. I hope they have a "normal" mode for lighting it, Disco or nothing would be a bit disappointing.
I am a medium distance commuter and the 16" wheel of the bot is helping a lot on that regard. So I personally opted for the Ninebot (E+, back in the day).
Both brands have a reputable history in products, so on that front you probably cant go wrong. BUT, while the Bot is an evolution of a existing product, the Zero, as its name states, should be completely redesigned so there might be unforeseen things.

Both EU looks well. Three things stopped me with 9bot1 P: rubbish handle, price and 'pre order time'. 

Now, as I can see, I have a 'pre order time' with IPS ZERO.

Sounds like joke.

I really liked the aesthetic look of the Ninebot One E+. The 16" is an added advantage. Limiting factor is the max speed and the weight when carrying it inside malls or places which does not allow riding. 

Now I am thinking twice due to reports of irresponsible firmware upgrades i.e. version 1.1.6 and version 1.2.6 causing many accidents.

But still.... I really like the looks of the Ninebot One.

Update: Finally made up my mind and bought the E+ :D

Archived