Medium or high speed Msuper?

DiasDePlaya

My plan is to replace a 125 cc motorcycle with the Msuper. I was sure to order the high speed version, but I just read someone who said that the acceleration in the high speed version is not good. What do you think? Your advice is very appreciate.

If you're a big fat man, don't use HS. Because, HS's climbing ability is not strong, it is the lack of torque. This is something I can provide to you. Welcome to come to my order, from China.

18 inch June 2015 new style.Third generation motherboard!

There are 3 different styles (the price is the same.Need to note,the default send high-speed style):

High speed style: maximum speed 42+,maximum climbing 25 degrees
Medium style: the maximum speed of 35,the maximum climbing 30 degrees
Vulgar style: the maximum speed of 30,the maximum climbing 35 degrees

Explain why:

The faster the speed,the smaller the power, for example.If you drive a car to climb,you have to hang a file to 1 or 2.And speed must be slow

from:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/GOTWAY-18Msuper-680WH-880WH-blance-car-Electric-unicycle-Martian-car-Somatosensory-car-Thinking-vehicle-Speed-40/1908673_32374488450.html

i would go high speed. I just purchased a high speed version and the street that goes to my house is a huge hill. and i must say that this thing flies up that hill. I cant see wanting to accelerate any quicker up a hill. and im 195lbs

OK, high speed version! Now, which battery? 850 Wh?

How long you can go in a two way trip? My client farthest is 20 km away. It's crazy to think I can go back and forth without being exhausted?

I work in a suit and tie, I think I'll be the most stylish EU rider :D

OK, high speed version! Now, which battery? 850 Wh?

How long you can go in a two way trip? My client farthest is 20 km away. It's crazy to think I can go back and forth without being exhausted?

I work in a suit and tie, I think I'll be the most stylish EU rider :D

You will be the most fashionable office worker. 850, if the speed in the 30+ above, the lowest life also has 70 kilometers, enough you use

Archived