Tampa bay area

Scooter Man Fran

Hey y’all my names Francisco and I’m in Clearwater Florida. I’m eager to find some other folks with Eucs in my area, I broke my first rim and shell that I will eventually refurbish on my 1st MSX. However, I just got my batteryless MSX yesterday from Ewheels and I am super happy I’m back wheeling again. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

It's like to get a ride group going for Saturday or Sunday mornings. I live in the Wesley Chapel area, but if be willing to go anywhere in Tampa. I don't see a ton of posts here, so I'm sorta hoping it's still being used! 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Fellow Tampa area rider here (Spring Hill) The St. Pete Float Fleet has quite a few EUC riders and we ride every Thursday out of Vinoy Park at 7pm. Tampa also has the Tampa Float Krewe that rides on Tuesdays at 7 from The Sail by the convention center.

Also other organized ride events that get posted in the groups as well. Such as almost weekly Friday night Tarpon springs rides

St. Pete: https://www.facebook.com/groups/677428672805151/?ref=share

Tampa: https://www.facebook.com/groups/269390693635890/?ref=share

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The St Pete Float Fleet is great! Almost 100 weekly riders and probably about 400 total. There is also a ride in Palmetto at Green Bridge fishing Pier at 7PM on Wednesday and a Saturday ride in Largo that meets at the Pie factory at 4PM and a Lakeland ride on Monday that meets at Munn park at 7PM. Year round great weather here and most of us ride every day of the week.

On 2/25/2023 at 9:50 PM, Cronus said:

I'm an absolute beginner.  Are there opportunities to get help learning the basics?  I have an Inmotion V5 to learn on and a V11 on standby.  Thanks

Lots of people to help you out. The V5 is a little slow for the group ride, but the V11 is perfect.

On 3/30/2022 at 2:55 AM, spitfire1337 said:

Tampa also has the Tampa Float Krewe that rides on Tuesdays at 7 from The Sail

Just updating this, the ride is now meeting at Armature works, but the same time. I think they got banned from the Sail because the onewheels destroyed too many power outlets :P .