Kingsong 14S Riding Modes on DarnkessBot?

Meghan

Greetings,

My Kingsong app is acting up so I turned to Darkness Bot to try different riding modes.  My options are "0, 1, 2".  What is the difference between these modes? There is no explanation on the App itself.

Thanks!

0 is the hardest, called ”Player” mode in the KS app. Pedals will stay horizontal even if you accelerate and brake hard. Consumes more battery, so range is a bit shorter.

1 is the medium mode, ”Cycling”. Pedals have a little give.

2 is a soft mode, ”Learning”. This is loose to a point of being comical. I wouldn’t recommend this to beginners, if anyone.

Note that DarknessBot can not read which setting the wheel has, so it will show 0 when the app is launched even if another mode was active.

The above descriptions are based on the 16S modes, but I believe them to be extremely close or identical.

AH.  I think mine is on 0 because I have never felt the pedals move really.  I shall leave it as is because so far it is working out well for me.  Just wondered if I was missing out and "1" let you start flying or something. LOL

No harm done in trying out the hard (0) and medium (1) modes, changing the mode might even make you love your wheel a lot more!

The movement is small enough that you won't feel them actually move, it's mostly the response to acceleration that changes.

Archived