No app for my hoverboard?

Eva Modic

Hi, I have a hoverboard with bluetooth that works perfectly. It pairs with my iPhone and i can play music. But I can not connect it to any app i download. Could someone please help. I do not know where to start.

Thank you so much. 

CECA332B-638B-4AB4-B01D-C256375421E1.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Eva Modic said:

I do not know where to start.

Why do you think that your Hoverboard has an app?

what do want this app to do for you exactly?

Did the supplier/manufacturer ever tell you it had an app? In which case they should have told you what and where to get it!

Do you see 2 Bluetooth connections from the board on your phone? The Bluetooth that connects to your phone to play music is never the connection to the main processor that an app would need to connect to.  So if you cannot see a 2nd Bluetooth connection there is no app it can connect to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 3:19 PM, Keith said:

Why do you think that your Hoverboard has an app?

what do want this app to do for you exactly?

Did the supplier/manufacturer ever tell you it had an app? In which case they should have told you what and where to get it!

Do you see 2 Bluetooth connections from the board on your phone? The Bluetooth that connects to your phone to play music is never the connection to the main processor that an app would need to connect to.  So if you cannot see a 2nd Bluetooth connection there is no app it can connect to.

If the hoverboard supports APP function, there should be 2 Bluetooth name found on your phone, one for Bluetooth that @Eva Modic use to play music, and the other one for APP connection. But as I know, most of the hoverboard in the market don't support APP, and if the hoverboard does support, the manufacturer will tell it to customers. So the most convenient way is to contact the seller and consult whether the hoverboard support APP or not. So I agree with what you said. @Keith

Archived