KS18L USB Music Mode

da_toni

I tough something like that was going on. When I plugged my phone to charge from the EUC, the phone said something about the device not being able to read it properly. So I knew its either the Chinese government trying to spy on me or the unicycle being able to use it for music :)

I love it already, although I have ridden only about 70 km yet.

Sure, there are a few software bugs existing that can be fixed afterwards and I am thinking ? hmm why is again a customer somehow a beta tester. I do see the concurrent pressure is one reason to ship devices as soon as possible.

But the overall first impression of riding it, the power, the agility, the build quality and especially the look of it are very good point to choose this wheel.

My girlfriend and a good friend of mine also did a testride. They are used to an inmotion v8 and rockwheel GT16 and they are both very impressed too. :thumbup:

I was very satisfied with my old KS18A. So I had no reason to change to a gotway wheel. But I also like the design of the upcoming ninebot one Z. The inmotion v10 would be no option for me, because I was too comfortably used to the 18 inch wheel size.

The gotway seems to be a good wheel to me: with bigger battery and maybe even more speed, but design wise it looks cheaper  and the build quality (housing and wiring) seems to be very filigree.

With the apprenticeship for electric appliance technician I had a lot to do with wiring and in my opinion Kingsong is doing a much better job (design wise inside and outside) than Gotway.

I don’t want to criticise or judge anyone. I do respect everyone’s opinion.

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, I saw the gotway wiring and it looks pretty loose and messy, so I don't know how it'll hold up overtime if you like to ride off road. I keep wondering if I should have gotten the MSX instead, but the better safety record is worth losing a little range and speed. Builting speakers are nice too ;)

Archived