MBIKER_SURFER

Full Members
  • Last visited

Profile Information

• EUC
    Nikola 84V

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

MBIKER_SURFER's Achievements

Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. Here is the picture taken from original box: https://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/m7t1-o-640a.jpg
  2. Selling my Nikola 100 + - 10 months old - 1611 km - due to crash. Everything works fine - optical condition due to crahes withn many scratches. But nothing broken. Within Germany(except islands) delivery is included. Pickup and riding is possible in 26969 Butjadingen. Price 990 €.
  3. No - the same as on my old Nikola 84 V.... After complete load, it showed today 101 V :-))
  4. the percentage reading below 50% is totally unuseble and definitely wrong - luckily. Otherwise I would have had a long trip by foot.... I changed it to 80 V = 0% and 100 V = 100 %. But now I get only voltage readings..... Anyway - I decided so far to trust in voltage readings - meaning 1% per 0.2 V. So 90 V means 50% battery capacity.
  5. Thanks - I'll try this on my next ride. Just put it on 80 V as 0% and 100 V as 100%
  6. Treid to figure out, what's going wrong on Nikola 100 V with the new 21xx cells. Down to roughly 45%, battery voltage relates to the percentage battery. Than within 10 km, percentage of battery goes down to roughly 10%, whereas byttery voltage goes down to 86 V. This should be something about 30% battery level. This seems to be a programming bug - sorry for saying that. Or the new cells are different to the 18650. Can we hope on a solution @Seba
  7. evtl. noch Hammer international in Altingen (bei Herrenberg)
  8. Thanks - I realized this. But on the Nikola 84 V the readings were more or less o.k. I will have to rel on the voltages. Do the voltage readings follow a linear function? I.e. - 21 V (101 V to 80 V) means 50% corresponds to 90.5 V?
  9. Hallo Sebastian, screenshot End of tour. As you can see, 84 V - but it says only 3%!!
  10. Hallo Sebastian, but I did ths tour last yer several times with the Nikola 84 V. There everything was fine. Today again - 3% for the last 5 km - 5 bft front wind. But voltage was at the end 84,2 V. This would mean - if battery voltage is a linear function - I had about 21 % left - not 3 %. I took screenshots nearly every 5 km of the tour today: last part of ride is https://euc.world/tour/598724418805053 First part of ride is https://euc.world/tour/598722759068325 I lost connection - during riding. This didn't happen with the 84 V as well. It looks rather strange to me. I couldn't check battery - although I stopped the tour and csv logging - for whatever reason..... If you would like to get the screenshots, please get me your e-mail adress. Regards Martin
  11. Sorry, if this is already discussed. Nikola was fully loaded - 100.8 V reading on start. 1800 Wh version - new in Dec. 2020. Was on tour yesterday. After about 21 km, EUC App said 78 %. After 35 km I checked agin and was in panic: roughly about 30 %. And I started my return ride straight away. It showed up 12%, when more than 15 km where waiting..... I was riding pretty slow and reached my car. But no beeps due to low battery. Reading on end of tour was 83 V. Cn anybody tell me, what 83 V means in terms of percentage? How deep does the Nikola ride - i.e. which voltage is 0% or 10%. My Nikola 84 V was o.k. in readings on EUC App.
  12. Genau so sieht es aus Könnte max. helfen, die Strafe zu reduzieren - aber in keinem Fall Straffreiheit. Nur wenn die Ordnungshüter wegschauen, passiert nichts. Duetschland ist wie immer: Spitze - im Hinterherlaufen. Und die Bürokratie verhindert den Rest der Legalisierung.......