Oz in the Emerald City

OUNCESMUSIC

Hello EUC Family.

My name is Oswald Ruben Valentine-Lopez and I am a proud owner of an INMOTION V5F. I'm now at 133mi in 33 days.

My first EUC impression was of someone riding a Solowheel when I worked in Seattle a couple years back and immediately understood this product has. Recently I had been commuting 5mi to and from total and wanted to make life easier on some days. Pushing thru the learning curve I was riding in no time because of my determintion to use this as a commute alternative. Well this is a lot more fun than I thought, bringing back memories of when I was younger skateboarding and snowboarding and now I'm learning tricks.

So, with Washington receiving more pleasant weather in theses upcoming months, I'd like to introduce myself (Hi, I'm Ozzie) and maybe arrange and meet up for a ride with others because this is too much fun not to share with others.

Shalom,

ORVL

• 1 month later...

Yo!!

I grabbed 3 Ninebot E+ this last month.  Wife almost has it down, and my Oldest kid is already running circles around me... literally. 

we did a couple laps around Greenlake Yesterday,  pretty much looking for spots to ride..  literally reminds me of the skateboard days as well..   i'm sitting at work already planning the afternoon after 5pm.

Have Fun!

Mike
NB1E+ x 3

Archived