Is there a local repair place in Ventura county or so. cal

Ninebot9

Have a Ninebot C+ that i flew off a hill and there is no power coming on at all.  Any ideas what to check or is this a job for an expert. ? Are there any places i can take it locally in ventura or LA.  Also there is a company on aliexpress that says they have controller boards (mother boards) for the ninebot. any word on them

3 hours ago, Ninebot9 said:

Have a Ninebot C+ that i flew off a hill and there is no power coming on at all. 

I cannot answer on local repairers and it might help to know who on Aliexpress  - although I’m sure others will pitch in with advice. 

However a good rule of thumb I have found with electronics is that the more serious the fault the less serious the cure is likely to be. If the wheel is totally dead then it really is likely to be just the battery having come unplugged or the on/off switch damaged. It certainly has to be worth checking those first. 

If you don’t know how to take the Ninebot apart then Speedyfeet on YouTube has loads of Ninebot videos which should include that. Of course if still in warrantee, and not imported you could discuss with your seller.

Archived