Unable to power up my KS14D

Citizen_of_Tolaria

Hey guys, I just brought a KS14D and as mentioned above it is unable to power up now. 

All it does now after the power on button is the regular Kingsong greeting followed by "Bluetooth is offline"

Anyway to switch the Bluetooth back up? Before the incident I was trying to connect to the app. I selected the option more settings and a firmware update popped up. The unit switched off automatically and refuse to interact after.

It locks up the wheels and unable to connect to anything now.

Help? It's only 3 hrs old. Lol.

1 hour ago, Citizen_of_Tolaria said:

Hey guys, I just brought a KS14D and as mentioned above it is unable to power up now. 

All it does now after the power on button is the regular Kingsong greeting followed by "Bluetooth is offline"

Anyway to switch the Bluetooth back up? Before the incident I was trying to connect to the app. I selected the option more settings and a firmware update popped up. The unit switched off automatically and refuse to interact after.

It locks up the wheels and unable to connect to anything now.

Help? It's only 3 hrs old. Lol.

Sounds like you interrupted a Firmware update....

First you should  connect Bluetooth  to your phone again...

Then...when you are using the new beta app you should be able to repeat the Firmware update (afaik)!

Otherwise you can only contact your seller...there are Options to  install the Firmware new! He should know how!

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

Sounds like you interrupted a Firmware update....

First you should  connect Bluetooth  to your phone again...

Then...when you are using the new beta app you should be able to repeat the Firmware update (afaik)!

Otherwise you can only contact your seller...there are Options to  install the Firmware new! He should know how!

Sir, your comments were accurate. I managed to connect back to the software. Apparently the unit is boardcasting Bluetooth frequency just need to wait for it to appear (about 2 mins to detect for me)

Thereafter I completed the firmware that accidently started inn it's own. I was required to patch to 1.20 twice before my battery lights showed up. 

Working to fine now and I'm staying away from further updates till necessary. 

2 hours ago, Citizen_of_Tolaria said:

Sir, your comments were accurate. I managed to connect back to the software. Apparently the unit is boardcasting Bluetooth frequency just need to wait for it to appear (about 2 mins to detect for me)

Thereafter I completed the firmware that accidently started inn it's own. I was required to patch to 1.20 twice before my battery lights showed up. 

Working to fine now and I'm staying away from further updates till necessary. 

Happy for you!!!

but perhaps you should then clarify your other thread Statement...that the beta App is dangerous for 14d :-)

Archived