Rockwheel GR16

I have my Rock wheel GR16 for sale which I've owned for a couple of months.  The previous owner purchased it in February and had hardly been used.  It still had stabilisers attached to it when I bought it.  I must have done all of say... about 2 or 3km maximum in all so it would have hardly have been worn in. It has been well covered in absorption padding to help protect it from knocks etc.  The overall condition I would class as about 9 out of 10.  I would take £550 if anyone is interested.  Thanks. 

Oh yes. The battery take full charge all the way to the blue bar and I always put it back on charge after each little run up and down my cult de sac.  It comes with the original box booklet and charger.

I would like to try another wheel.  I can,t get that confident feel all the time I wobble as I try and go a bit faster. Sometimes I am able to almost get it to disappear then it comes back and unnerves me.  I know that it's me but I wonder if a normal direct drive might feel just that bit smoother.  As my old posts  might have mentioned that one of my legs is at least half an inch shorter and it causes my main supporting leg to tire very quickly. I think that is where I,m not balanced properly and not planted enough.  If I chock up my shorter leg with some extra rubber padding on my shoe then it could cure that damned wobble but at the moment I,m having a oh just sell it and look at another model... you know that lets blame the tools moment.

Too bad John... I started with the Airwheel X3 and "upgraded" to the Rockwheel GR16.  I do agree with you that the Rockwheel's ride is a little less refined.  Maybe you should learn riding on a smoother wheel.  I sold the Airwheel and bough the Rockwheel because I found the Airwheel to be a little underpowered.  The acceleration offered by the Rockwheel is a big plus!

I just feel a bit frustrated about it all.  I think that it,s a combination of me not standing squarely on the foot plates and the aggressiveness of the wheel that creates the wobble that I get. I need someone who,s more experienced to actually test it out to see if it points solely at me and my inexperience which is creating the issue and also for me to try a direct drive model at the same time.  If I still have the issue then I will just have to order myself another leg (longer one)  lol to make thing right  haha.

Oh yes... Carl,  Thanks for the offer on the wheel but I would only really be interested in another wheel with say similar capability levels or the money to help towards one.

I appreciate you offer though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived