KS 16 Speed Limit beep adjustments?

blindjoedeath

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find a thread about it.

My setup: KS 16C, Firmware 1.25.  The app "works" (for the most part - all permissions are given, etc., and I've been able to change riding mode, etc.)

Anyway, I want to up my speed limit beeps. Try to in the app - I adjust each one, press "Accept" (or whatever the button is - my app isn't connected to my KS right now for me to check), and it says "Success!" but resets everything back to the 18/19/20 levels that are the default. (Tried many, many times, over many days.)

Do I have to unlock the speed limiter to change the beep settings?

2 hours ago, blindjoedeath said:

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find a thread about it.

My setup: KS 16C, Firmware 1.25.  The app "works" (for the most part - all permissions are given, etc., and I've been able to change riding mode, etc.)

Anyway, I want to up my speed limit beeps. Try to in the app - I adjust each one, press "Accept" (or whatever the button is - my app isn't connected to my KS right now for me to check), and it says "Success!" but resets everything back to the 18/19/20 levels that are the default. (Tried many, many times, over many days.)

Do I have to unlock the speed limiter to change the beep settings?

Yes, I believe that I had to unlock the speed limiter on my KS18 to achieve what you're trying to do.

Allen

Archived