PINWHEEL----The Dark Horse Brand

PinWheel, the dark horse in Electric Unicycle, which launched its first generation product T1 model in the first quarter of 2014.

This T1 model possesses outstanding humanized design and extremely high-end performance. Its shining appearance makes it quickly well-known by the experienced players as new pet and marked as industry dark horse, which can even compete with IPS.  Please let me tell you the reasons as below:

1.  The unique detachable battery design-----it can perfectly solve the other brand's common issue that the scooter will be abandoned once the battery is broken down, extending the scooter's life span; and also the humanized USB power interface in the battery can charge your mobile phone, tablet pc and other digital products when having fun outside.

2. The second advantage is its first exclusive lithium polymer batteries, perfect to avoid the flammable disadvantages of the old 18650 lithium, greatly improved the continued ability of the 

battery, the battery life from the traditional 300 times (about a year) increased to 1000 times (over three years).

3. The third edge is the completely intelligent control system, using spacecraft attitude control theory, fuzzy algorithm, the latest gyroscope error correction system, aerodynamics and mechanics to achieve weight around, self-balancing, making the player to achieve unity with the vehicles.

4. The fourth point is its super practical motor material. 350W N45 maglev motor with 190battery capacity is sufficient to make the unicycle reach over 16km/h speed, convenient enough, energy 
and cost saving, thus ensuring its high cost vs performance ratio.

5.  The fifth point is the excellent fitting material, one die-cast body shell built by nanomaterials, the large area legging silica using industry
best silicone material, thick tires purchased from the domestic best and largest steamship supplier, solid pedal made of high strength aerospace aluminum. 

6. The sixth point its the mostand certificatios in the industry, received certification items are: the European CE safety certification, the EU RoHS environmental certification, IP65 dustproof and waterproof certification, charger CE safety certification, Korea safety certification, US FCC certification, MSDS battery safety certification and so on.

With so many distinctive features, it is just difficult to keep a low profile for PinWheel T1. And now PINWHEEL is expanding its global business with more partners. We warmly welcome your inquiry or any quesion.

DSC_7802副本.jpg

DSC_7840副本.jpg

DSC_7883副本.jpg

DSC_7905副本.jpg

Hello PinWheel Joyce! Welcome to the forums. My name is Will. I apologize for my directness; please know that I post this with love.

I have a question for you. Members of this forum are actively concerned with behavior of our unicycles when they're experiencing sudden high load, or low battery. Almost every brand has a problem where it turns itself off suddenly, without warning, dropping the rider on the ground. This is a FINANCIAL LIABILITY for manufacturers of electric micro unicycles.

Some brands are behaving in a way that makes it easier to avoid this problem. Here's what they do:

When the battery is near being low, the unit refuses to operate normally. Instead, it implements a "limp mode" where it will only move very slowly, with constant beeping. This makes it very unpleasant to ride with an unsafely low battery, and avoids not only unsafe situations but: reduces FINANCIAL LIABILITY. For you. For your company. And for your distributors.

In order for this type of design to work, the unit must keep a larger reserve of power at the end of the charge. Thus, the advertised range ends up being lower. It's the right thing to do.

Here's the question: Does the PinWheel do anything like that? How are you guys making a safer unicycle than the other brands?

Please show all of us and your potential customers and distributors the respect of reading this post, and report back:

I encourage you and the designers / engineers at your company to educate yourselves regarding this problem, and please do issue an official response. We are all listening!

Thank you,

Will Eddy - ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

Archived