Hello all. This is my first post here and unfortunately it's not a good one. I received a MiniPro for Christmas. So excited, had a blast learning it. Everything was going great until I picked it up at the base of the steering post and was lifting it over a baby gate. (I had lifted it at the base several times before with no problems.) This time it came unhinged from the lock and went crashing to the floor. Thank God my foot wasn't under it! It SLAMMED to the floor and shattered both sides of the power bar casing. I contacted customer service and John was extremely helpful and he sent me a form to fill out and a case # and gave me the direct number to the service department. I called many times and had to leave numerous messages but due to holiday schedule the service department was closed. I definitely understand. So my machine is sitting packed and ready to ship, I'm just waiting for tomorrow when the service dept. will be open and they can give me a shipping label and RMA number. Before packing it up I turned it on to see if it would come on....it did,  but I certainly did not attempt to ride it. My worry is the motor could be jarred and could present problems in the future. I am hoping they will replace it with a new one but I have no idea what they will do or how long it will take. This whole thing makes me sick, it only has 3 miles on it! Has anyone here had to send one back? Below are 2 pictures... 

IMG_1267.JPG

IMG_1268.JPG

Wow, nice job, just case house broke, you could have replaced yourself if mechanical inclined, but your under warranty still, and too many screws to deal with...The mini pro is getting cheap enough to throwaway these days... Amazon still at $599... Buy two, one for each side of baby fence....

Motors are in the wheels themselves...

Archived