Sometimes when my ninebit mini is powered on or when it's charging, there will be a red flashing light in the middle thing inside the ninebit mini. What does this mean? Someone please give me an answer 

I have seen the same blinkning on one of my Minis, but not the other.

• Upvote 1

On ‎08‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 11:55 PM, MiniDude said:

Sometimes when my ninebit mini is powered on or when it's charging, there will be a red flashing light in the middle thing inside the ninebit mini. What does this mean? Someone please give me an answer 

Long shot, but could be the battery status LED shining through?

• Upvote 1

me too a red light in the fine

but i searched and dont saw where is the led

Sans titre-16.jpg

Sans titre-17.jpg

Sans titre-18.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys, weird. I really would like an answer to this question as to I don't feel comfortable riding it when there is this small red blinking light in the center of the ninebot. 

@MiniDude Try to take out the battery when your mini flashing red next time - to see if the status LED on the battery itself is flashing red or not. Something is wrong if it does.

On ‎11‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 5:26 AM, MiniDude said:

Thanks guys, weird. I really would like an answer to this question as to I don't feel comfortable riding it when there is this small red blinking light in the center of the ninebot. 

I've contacted Segway/Ninebot Europe BV and they promtly answered:

"Regarding the little red LED blinking light in the center console. Because there is a circuit board in the center console and a light indicator is assembled on it. The blink means it work normally. If you want you can send us a picture of the light so we can check."

So it is a status light just like on some of the PC motherboards/PSU's. Nothing to worry about.

• Upvote 1

@Vik's This is so extremely late..but thank you so much! I’ve been riding my ninebot with reassurance ever since. :]

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:38 AM, MiniDude said:

@Vik's This is so extremely late..but thank you so much! I’ve been riding my ninebot with reassurance ever since. :]

;) Glad to hear that.