Recommendations for euc in Florida

fl105kg

Hello all!

I would like to get my own euc. I am in Florida and have been looking at two venders. One in Jacksonville where I happen to travel to from the panhandle once a month and one in Miami. I'm wanting one that is between 14-18". I am about 105kg. I would like to be able to ride on pavement, in grass and maybe some dirt roads. I might travel a few miles in a day. I have been eyeing the private seller pages as well incase something close shows up for sale. 

Thank you everyone for your comments/suggestions

-R

Ewheels.com

highly recommended US seller!

also The owner is here on Board!

for your weight i would choose a KingSong16 or kingsong18!

for a starter The 16 might be better 

I have been looking at the 16 inch wheel size because they are more in my price range compared to the 18 inch models. I have been looking at ks16, 18, ninebot one +, gotway not sure which model, v5f+ And willing to spend up to $1k if new. I prefer us seller as well. Thank you. 

8 minutes ago, fl105kg said:

I have been looking at the 16 inch wheel size because they are more in my price range compared to the 18 inch models. I have been looking at ks16, 18, ninebot one +, gotway not sure which model, v5f+ And willing to spend up to $1k if new. I prefer us seller as well. Thank you. 

like i said i would recommend KS16 with your weight with at least 680wh...

i am myself 100kg...and a batterie with less than 680wh...with our weight the range is not long enough...

ninebot one is max 340wh...and only 500watt motor...

also ok:

gotway mcm2s or 3 or 4...or v5fplis...but only 14 inch

i started with ks14 340wh and find out fast that the batterie is not enough for what i want!

also high wh is safer for hills and much power needed...

1k could be a little to less ....

Archived