Ninebot MiniPro HandleBar - do they exist for US?

Hi all,

I saw that there's a NineBot Mini HandleBar - but nothing for the MiniPro yet. I just purchased the MiniPro from Amazon two weeks ago. I live in the US and would like to get a handlebar for myself and my wife.  Does this exist yet? Has anyone found one that's a reasonable price and ships to the US?

I just don't find the MiniPro stable enough using the knee control bar.

So far I've found a Korean page that seems to sell one but I don't read Korean and know if they're ship it here:

http://www.ninebotkorea.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=137&cate_no=1&display_group=3#d_step3

Thanks!

Bear in mind that a handle will prevent it balancing when you are not on it, and you can't carry anything in your hand (I try to do all my shopping on my Mini Pro but of course that may not be your usage).

On July 31, 2016 at 0:06 AM, col127 said:

Hi all,

I saw that there's a NineBot Mini HandleBar - but nothing for the MiniPro yet. I just purchased the MiniPro from Amazon two weeks ago. I live in the US and would like to get a handlebar for myself and my wife.  Does this exist yet? Has anyone found one that's a reasonable price and ships to the US?

I just don't find the MiniPro stable enough using the knee control bar.

So far I've found a Korean page that seems to sell one but I don't read Korean and know if they're ship it here:

http://www.ninebotkorea.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=137&cate_no=1&display_group=3#d_step3

Thanks!

This is the mode that I got from 9bot-store.com. I did my research and it looked more solid than other handle bars. The handle bar came with a parking stand. It is a useful thing even when I switch back to knee controlled bar. I did not like that my MiniPro was not standing strange when switched off.

Archived