Sales unicycle

BDawgTrap

I posted a while back about getting an electric unicycle and what one would best suit my needs. I didn't have a lot of details but now I do so hopefully I can get some good suggestions.

I will need it to travel 3-8 miles daily, going up and down curbs, over grass, gravel and sidewalks. Sometimes steep hills so one that can go up or down a decent angle. Not looking to break the bank but don't want one that's crappy. What's out there? Not opposed to used.

For that range you are looking at possibly a Ninebot One E+ with a 16" wheel - minimum 320wh battery. I got around 11 miles per charge with mine but did travel quickly and over all sorts of terrain and hills.

Other options are Gotway MCM 4 (14" wheel with decent range and either HT - High Torque or HS - High Speed versions) or the Kingsong 16. Others may be able to give more details on these. 

There may also be much cheaper wheels which may be able to give you what you need but I don't have any experience with those sorry.

I started with the Ninebot but really enjoyed riding so it was being used for more than just commuting and it quickly became insufficient. I now own a Gotway ACM 16 - it's VERY fast and very powerful but also very comfortable and smooth to ride. Even if you don't use the full speed it means you will have plenty of power and speed in reserve :)

Archived