missing user info in threads?

26 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

I still see it.

user-thread.png

thank u 🙂 . Bu what i ment was the litlle orange boxes where u could see who currently was active / reading in a thread. Btw the info " [username] is typing " (at the bottom)  when someone was typing in a new message is also missing

• Thanks 1

I know of nothing that has changed. The admin was here recently, and could theoretically have applied a forum software update, but if that happened I didn't notice. Or these features simply do not work reliably - I recall seeing both things you mention, but not super regularly, so maybe they just happen when the moon is right but otherwise don't work?

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I know of nothing that has changed. The admin was here recently, and could theoretically have applied a forum software update, but if that happened I didn't notice. Or these features simply do not work reliably - I recall seeing both things you mention, but not super regularly, so maybe they just happen when the moon is right but otherwise don't work?

i am in the computer business, and therefore your answer makes good sense to me 😁, now i know that i dont have to 1) try another browser, 2) delete all cookies 3) try another computer, 4) reinstall my operating system.... but simply just wait for the next northern lights to show up in Denmark 😂