Begode is dangerous (2024)

1. I understand that my new ET MAX needs firmware upgrade else its dangerous. 
2. I need begode android app to upgrade firmware on my new wheel but the kindergarten ingeneers at Begode have not translated the app to English. Its in *loody chinese unless you change your phones default language to English (Im Danish) 
3. The begode app from Android is not the latest updated verion that you can find on Begodes homepage.
4. Registering me as a user so I can upgrade firmware does not work. 

Conclusion: Catch 22: 

1. If you want safety get app to upgrade firmware for begode EUC but register first 
2. You can not register due to software errors. 
3. Which version of app and firmware you need to be safe is a secret. 

Im angry but I hope I explain the problems here. 

folks Im angry - My conclusion is: Buy from other EUC compagnies, begode is still a immature and unsafe. I hope eUC world can help me, alternatively Ill just sell the damn wheel without unpacking it.  Oh they ask me to sign this:  

462547515_904405688230760_15123535823554

Also begode have a youtube video about oiling the ET MAX - its in Chinese. Good luck with that .....    Got a 136v fastCharger from Begode   - the voltage adjustment knob aint working ..... 

Very good of you. I have it now but can not register. Getting my et max tomorrow, hoping the firmware can be upgraded using euc world.  I don't really trust begode after this. Too much SNAFU.

Thx again