100V -168V adjustable chargers in 2024? Where and what to buy?

Finn Bjerke

Is it possible to get Adjustable chargers up to 168V in EU via China?  I have many wheels and one charger going from 1A til 15A on different voltages such as 100V, 124V, 136V and 168V wheels would be wonderfull.  From Aliexpress I get ifo about a lot opf chargers and prices vary a lot.  
My guess is Teswatt makes good adjustable chargers and some EUC shops and dealers double the price. Why buy PIDZOOM or Roger Chargers if you can get the same product cheaper ?    Have any of you tried this ? 

I live in EU and I dont want to import from USA its too expensive for us here in Europe. 

My guess is avoid Roger Chargers if you live outside USA and buy directly in China so I have contacted Dongguan Teswatts Batteries Store   via ALIexpress

Edited by Finn Bjerke

If you would be kind enough to stay on the topic Id be delighted.   

Where tpo buy adjustable chargers directly in China. Adjustable current and valotage is what I want. Maybe some fance bluetooth also. 

Several of sellers on aliexpress will offer to build a custom charger for your use case if you specify what you want. I mean in terms of voltage, amps, plugs attached and "waterproofing". You might get scammed buying form them or you might not, its always a risk when buying directly from a country where consumer rights are weaker and you practically have no way of holding the seller responsible through the legal system.

I bought mine two years ago thinking there was little chance we would see eucs go above 134V so I got one thats 140V 15A.

If you wanna future proof for real I'd look at going over 200V, Was the rumors about 210V maybe?

Takk....  Good to hear from Norway mr Poker I remember my years in Moss sporting my Gotway MSX.  Too much fun.  

Yeah ther will prob be 210V wheels, but Im hoping for light weight wheels in the future I actually rode my V11 today ...... Very nice indeed.

• 2 weeks later...