Introducing Wheelwise: All problems of all wheels in one place

46 minutes ago, Asfalots said:

But the conversation never start at all. Begode and Leaperkim never answered. Inmotion France answer only to redirect me to NewWalking, which never replied either...

They will come to you if you keep working on your entity. You will be astonished about how just a little bit of work, discipline, and consistency will produce a fantastic watchdog entity. Most people just give up when they don't see the immediate gratification, but I think you know these things already! I'm excited to watch your project grow.

Just be cautious not to accept favors from the dealers and manufacturers when they do because that's the modus operandi in the electric unicycle industry, they give out favors.

It took me a really long time to trust that https://forum.electricunicycle.org/

really was impartial like they state, however, I have found that it's true. Only @Jason McNeil from ewheels really has the integrity to use his real name. So, I  might trust him to get a Begode Blitz, maybe :smile:

Edited by on one
encouragement
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, on one said:

They will come to you if you keep working on your entity. You will be astonished about how just a little bit of work, discipline, and consistency will produce a fantastic watchdog entity. Most people just give up when they don't see the immediate gratification, but I think you know these things already! I'm excited to watch your project grow.

Thank you so much for your encouraging words! They truly fuel me with the energy and motivation to keep going. I know this journey is a marathon, not a sprint, and I’m embracing every step of it. It’s all part of the adventure, and I’m committed to seeing it through.

Your excitement for the project means a lot, and I can’t wait to share the growth with you. Thank you for believing in this vision—it makes the long run feel even more rewarding!

• Like 1

I just thought of an idea for you you could offer an honorarium of just like $15 or I don’t know maybe even $10 just enough to pay for an hour for someone to provide you with like an experience story of their unicycles and so if you set aside maybe like 200 bucks for that then you could really get some good stories that somebody took care to write, and they could be stories about all kinds of things. Like what their electric unicycle riding means to them personally, or stories about how they survived a fire, all kinds of things, and when you got like 10 or 20 of these written stories that somebody took time and energy to craft, I think It could give you a lot of momentum in your entity.

what are the main problems with those little reports that go on sites like the electric unicycle collective or I don’t know if the wheels has the buyer reports or not but those reports are likely seriously edited or deleted if they don’t gloss over everything that could be bad and highlight everything that’s good.

I think you’re really onto something with this organization wheel wise

Edited by on one
More
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Jmac said:

Can't "sign in with Google". (Image linked)

I would like to join but probably something you need to look into.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sh2DRkGkKQYR8m2FA

Joel

Hey Joel, 

May I ask you to send me an email to support@wheelwise.org ? I would like to discuss with you how to reproduce and solve the issue you have. I can't reproduce it myself.

Thank you 

Posted (edited)
On 8/19/2024 at 8:31 PM, Robse said:

I see my wheel is missing; RS19 HS & HT,   and I even just ran into a problem that is obviously well known - a problem with many solutions that work for some and not for others. 

I just added the two RS19. I'm pretty sure I'm missing a lot of Begode one, there is too much models :lol:

Edited by Asfalots
  • Like 2

okay, I figured out the issue with the google sign in, user must click the "continue with google" in order to actually gain access to contribute. This could be a big problem for people. I suggest adding a "continue with email" option. Or just drop the social media sign in options all together because this is certainly blocking people from trying to contribute, especially if not tek savvy, which most people are not. You gotta @Asfalots make it easier for people to edit, maybe just make it a wiki and log their ip as a method of identity confirmation?

It's a great project. I would suggest to make a template for each problem : description, solution, status (open/closed). Like a ticket basically. The idea is to be constructive, and not turn this into an euc anxiety diffuser for newbies, that wouldn't be constructive. Reading the problems section, a list of problems after problems, without anything about them solution wise, it was stressful, imo of course. It's very easy to complain about issues, it requires extra effort to discuss them in a constructive way. It takes also a lot of energy to maintain this, good luck! 

Edited by Ronin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1