downloadable voltage chart for lynx (36S), including excel sheet ready for printing...

bpong

y'all;

i have added links to this topic for a 36S voltage chart to help determine voltages versus percentage for charging the lynx at other than full 151.2 V.  chart is derived from rc lipo chart.

pic of 36S voltage chart:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bXavZlO4yP_kaRuDUeJu3pgoGB2JAL87/view?usp=drive_link

excel sheet of 36S voltage chart, sized to print charts to fit front sides of lynx:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LXdbUQ9GCS952MvRO_Cil-GesRZXtFww/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=116885156795138574820&rtpof=true&sd=true

the pic is meant for cell phone storage and reference.  the excel sheet is used to print the table which is sized for 3.5" width,  which fits the front sides of the lynx top cover.  print as fit to page sizing.

if there are problems with the voltages or if you feel the voltages are incorrect, i can easily remove or hide this topic to avoid passing on misinformation.  however,  i have used this chart extensively for my rc models (helis, surface, etc,...) and its correct from my own experience.

cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

On the lynx 117V means low battery alarm and 113V means tiltback, then you can also enable low battery mode, but to summarize 117V is not zero (even if it's good to use as zero value in apps such as EUC world).

Due to voltage curve percentages are pretty useless either way, SoC is not linear so knowing percentage isn't very useful,  it's better to learn what distance you can ride on a full charge with your individual riding weight and then you can easily figure out how much distance you have left when out riding, that gives you something real and tangible.

• Like 2