GT Pro max gps speed numbers

Ejustme

So, I have had my gt pro for a few weeks.  When I first got it, euc world was over reporting speed, so I corrected it to match gps speed.  I had to reduce it to -25% to make it match perfectly, which is insane.

Now, my max gps speed confirmed is 53mph, where I received beeps in my earphone from euc world, I still had 33% safety margin left.  (All confirmed on my log)

The only alarm I am using is 20% safety margin. This is the c40 gt pro.  Any thoughts?

I was hoping for at least in the 60s....

• 3 weeks later...

It's ridiculous really, we have people bragging about easily hitting 90kmh on the ET Max but with -18% correction we are looking at speeds that people already did on Sherman OG, MSP HS and so on.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

It's ridiculous really, we have people bragging about easily hitting 90kmh on the ET Max but with -18% correction we are looking at speeds that people already did on Sherman OG, MSP HS and so on.

Multiple people have hit 60mph GPS on the ET Max and the MSP HS barely did 70kph which is quite far off (do you mean Monster Pro?).

12 minutes ago, Frolic0415 said:

Multiple people have hit 60mph GPS on the ET Max and the MSP HS barely did 70kph which is quite far off (do you mean Monster Pro?).

No I mean people bragging about speeds that are way off and not realizing they are just going the same speeds that people have been going for years.

I doubt a lot of people have actually hit 60mph GPS speed, not that it wouldn't be possible but because most people don't have it in them to push that far, going beyond 70kmh GPS is already pretty fast, few venture into 80kmh territory, 90kmh and beyond is quite rare and would require certain intent and good stretch of road.

6 hours ago, Rawnei said:

No I mean people bragging about speeds that are way off and not realizing they are just going the same speeds that people have been going for years.

I doubt a lot of people have actually hit 60mph GPS speed, not that it wouldn't be possible but because most people don't have it in them to push that far, going beyond 70kmh GPS is already pretty fast, few venture into 80kmh territory, 90kmh and beyond is quite rare and would require certain intent and good stretch of road.

Why doubt? Numerous posts across social media of riders doing 60mph+ GPS on the ET Max with plenty of headroom. Couple of examples;

58 minutes ago, Frolic0415 said:

Why doubt? Numerous posts across social media of riders doing 60mph+ GPS on the ET Max with plenty of headroom. Couple of examples;

The discussion is about incorrect speed reported by odometer and I said that it is ridiculous with 18% overreporting on the et max, this offset leads to people magically think they are going much faster then they are and nowhere did I say they its not technically possible to reach these speeds on the contrary I already wrote that it is possible but the common rider is not doing these type of speed runs and watching GPS speed, a lot of people see 60mph on the display and say "I rode the et max easily at 60mph" when in fact they were riding it at 49mph and 60mph was just a fantasy number in that context.

• Haha 2

On 6/27/2024 at 3:03 PM, Rawnei said:

The discussion is about incorrect speed reported by odometer and I said that it is ridiculous with 18% overreporting on the et max, this offset leads to people magically think they are going much faster then they are and nowhere did I say they its not technically possible to reach these speeds on the contrary I already wrote that it is possible but the common rider is not doing these type of speed runs and watching GPS speed, a lot of people see 60mph on the display and say "I rode the et max easily at 60mph" when in fact they were riding it at 49mph and 60mph was just a fantasy number in that context.

My GPS app and tilsberk hud is telling me I'm hitting 60mph everyday at this point. I never use euc worlds reported speed.

• Upvote 2