Inmotion V18 Speculation

1 hour ago, kintips said:

Or a wheel that is built for travel eg plane lol that crazy ips wheel that was super thin. 

My buddy just got his m10 mini through airport security. It was a Canadian domestic, but still kinda fun. 

6 hours ago, Hellkitten said:

My buddy just got his m10 mini through airport security. It was a Canadian domestic, but still kinda fun. 

Im surprised they let it through. It would be a hassle if they said no then u gotta get someone to take it for you. Isnt the mini about the same saize as mten4? Just much lighter? How many watt hours i think it was 180 something? Solid atate batteries qpuld be use in this situation.

Inmotion v13 was the fastest wheel regarding topspeed, but the acceleration and the range is a bloody scandale, also the price. Suspension is mediocre. So I certainly hope this wheel is better. It seems to me that Leaperkim is best buy these days. I compared Lynx with V13 one day... Lynx is versatile and have the funfactor and acceleration that the V13 does not have.  V12 was a step in the right direction batch1 was dangerous (as it always is?) Ill never buy Kingsong or Begode again. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

I compared Lynx with V13 one day... Lynx is versatile and have the funfactor and acceleration that the V13 does not have

I would be interested in seeing the stats for the test you performed side by side. The v13 isn't fast unless you really push it and then it's been able to leave many supposedly "quick on acceleration" wheels in the dust like the ex30. A few people , myself included have pushed it past 12,500w on acceleration. The wheel seems slow but really wakes up when you push it.

• Like 1