Tesla V2 main board(s) troubleshooting

Hey all, I have a broken down Tesla V2 I am trying to get back running. Here's the full story: I hit a curb with the wheel and blew the tire. Managed to replace the tire and inner tube following a YouTube guide, got the wheel back together and it worked great. After time however I realized it wasn't taking a charge. I had it plugged in when I realized this, I took the side cover off that goes over the main board and realized there was one cord not plugged into the board, and excitedly plugged it in without thinking. It was indeed the cord that connects the charge port to the rest of the system, however the sudden load of energy created a spark and seems to have shorted out one or both of the boards, the mother board and possibly the bms. The wheel turns on but no longer self balances or shows any life from the motor, only led lights, headlight, and speaker function. I have a new motherboard on the way hoping to pull off the repair. However I am unsure if the bms board needs replacement as well? Any experience or insight into my situation and the proper approach or what may be going on with the wheel? Thank you for your time

I could be wrong but it's my understanding that the charge port doesn't go to the control board on these Gotway wheels. It goes straight to the bms. (The bms can cut off charging).

I don't know if this helps.

I called a Chicago repair shop that handles a lot of eucs, they said I should be good just replacing the main board? I'm going to give it a shot. If you're right it may fry the new one as well. A friend told me the bms is integrated into the battery pack and to replace that you'd need to buy new batteries entirely, does that sound correct? Because currently batteries are not in the budget and id likely just save for a new wheel entirely if the main board switch out fails on me

On my Tesla v1 that appears to be the case. The charge port goes to the packs directly.

The packs have a bms each. You can try to charge the packs individually by severing the (charging) connection between them.

There are three cables in total for multi-pack gotways. 1. output terminals (thick)

2. charge input (thin)

3. inter-pack communication (charger cutoff signal, the packs works as one to cut off charging)

How about some pictures of what you connected to the control board?

Once the heatshrink is removed you can see all the bms components. If it needs servicing it shouldn't be too much hassle to do it IMO.