EUC Owner/use problems?

Hey everyone! I'm new to the EUC world, just picked up a lightly used KS18XL and I have been having a great time learning it's quirks, and appreciating how functional and fun the EUC concept is. 

That said, I am curious what pitfalls, minor annoyances, inconveniences, etc you may have faced with using or owning your EUC?

For me, my EUC is a vehicle and I take it to hiking trails where I definitely can't bring it and need to secure it at the trailhead. But my 18XL doesn't work well with most bike locks and I'm still figuring out what works for that.

What EUC challenges have you faced, that I might need to be aware of now or in the future?

• Like 1

Wirelock works well. I always carry one of these: https://scandinavianoutdoor.fi/pacsafe/varusteet/matkailu/turvallisuus/retractasafe-100/?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlMbd9-6AhQMViheiAx14lAcQEAQYASABEgLqPvD_BwE

not the most secure, but works on opportunists.

Opening the wheel for tire change is often tedious procedure. It’s a good idea to put some Slime, Goop or other sealant to prevent flats. 

Getting addicted to riding might be a challenge to some. New wheels are expensive. ;)

• Like 1