INMOTION V5F broken charger remedy

Hi guys I was hoping anyone would be able to help. I've got a bent charger for my inmotion v5F that doesn't work. I'm in uk. I've tried looking everywhere for my charger but it seems that for some reason my charger is different. It has 3 set of prongs. 2 on the sides outer, 2 on inner and 2 tiny ones middle.

Chargers available for inmotion v5f are same as a Lenovo laptop charger which only has a single pin charger.

Only solution I can think of is changing my euc port with a same port as the single pin so it matches? Then cutting my old charger plug and swapping it with a Lenovo charger plug end. Would it be safe or recommended? Thank you I would appreciate any response.

Without knowing what plug that is, I can at least comfort you with the knowledge that most connectors out there are super cheap and can be replaced. 

The time to change the wheel side charge port is a lot longer than the charger side. If you can keep using whatever is on the wheel, then that's usually the fastest solution.

How about a picture of the ports?