Linkage Geometry Specs & Dimensions

This thread is to compile any known suspension linkage geometries that are used for EUCs.

• What do we collectively know about all the stock and aftermarket options.

Having a dedicated thread would be nice for anyone interested in upgrading or sharing knowledge of good and bad experiences about various designs.

Edited by SoleCycle

Personally, I want to parametrically model several existing geometries and use the experience to learn about the pros & cons of various design approaches. I know very little of the mechanics but I'm pretty curious and eager to learn.

1 minute ago, SoleCycle said:

Begode Master Linkage Replacement for V2

I don't know much yet. But I do know that the dimensional relationship between hole center points are of primary importance for any leverage or rotational mechanics. It's so surprising to me that these drawings don't dimension the most important relationships. Or maybe this seeming oversight explains some of the continued problems people report about Begode stock linkage.

I would expect the dimensions in blue, which I just added.

HARD-01-12b.thumb.jpg.236fdf775e762b0bbf4ea78a02a62d8c.jpgHARD-01-13b.thumb.jpg.49865f32ad0bb9ebaf1c5fa6dbb63035.jpg