master wont turn off

got a batch 1 Master and it wont turn off, i just double click the lift buttonĀ  to set it on the kickstand and about 2 hours later it will beep 4 times and turn itself off, been like that for a couple weeks. takes 30 seconds of holding the on button to turn on. it still has the original display that doesnt work below 15 celsius. i was thinking of ordering that new board that works in all temps to see if that solves the issue but checking here first if someone knows what is causing this

opened up the wheel and did a continuity test on the buttons that are soldered to the circuit board and its the button themselves that are failing, you have to wiggle them just right in a certain direction in order for the switch/button to work.

there are no part numbers on them, does anyone know the part number of these switches so i can just order new ones and replace them?

the two lower buttons

begode-master-dispaly-board-540x720.jpg

Edited by goatman
add photo

5 hours ago, goatman said:

it still has the original display that doesnt work below 15 celsius. i was thinking of ordering that new board that works in all temps to see if that solves the issue but checking here first if someone knows what is causing this

The little satellite board they send you to fix the cold temps thing won't have any bearing on the button at all I'm afraid... you'd have to get hold of a V1 display board to replace those, as I don't think any after that are compatible with V1 (not 100% on that tho - there's a chart somewhere here that shows whats compatible with what)

Is it worth getting some electrical contact cleaner in amongst the buttons ?

Edited by Cerbera

i think there was moisture in the button, i ride with a small garbage bag and trunk bag over the top of the wheel because its been raining so much, had some nice weather and took the bag and cover off and the button started working again and then the last 2 days had the raincovers back on and the buttons acting up again. going to keep the display near the heat register at night to see if that fixes it