Using weight-sensing tech to create a magic car-pet

Even before learning to ride EUCs I dreamed of a car I could sit in cross-legged (Siddhasana) and control through shifting my weight front to back and side to side.  This would dispense with the accelerator, brake and steering column.  It would also obviously add an extra level of complexity to the control architecture beyond what EUCs provide.  Does anyone with an electronics background have any thoughts about whether it would be feasible?

Excellent!  That cracked me up.  Thanks for sharing.

Not weight sensing, but the e-board platform gives me a bunch of ideas.  A large electric mountain board with super wide trucks and pneumatic tires could work well.  Searching on-line I found the Onsra Velar with 17" wide trucks, pneumatic tires and 43mph top speed, a real vehicle!  Don't some remotes even have reverse gear?  I'd feel much safer at speed sitting lower to the ground.  Could even rig up a seat belt harness of some kind.  Possibilities only limited by the imagination.  Thanks again!

Edited by Nosefurahchoo
  • Like 1