Where to buy Kingsong S22 Wheel Bearings? + s18 + v11

Any idea what the part # is for Kingsong S22 Wheel Bearings and where to purchase?

Also looking for v11 bearings and s18

This winter proved to be a bearing eating monster for almost all my wheels!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

The huge V11 bearings are very expensive, upgrading is a lot of work since you have to take this overengineered wheel apart, Kingsong s22 is much easier to work with however I realised the bearings on s22 was difficult to install without a special tool for that so your local MC repair dude might be helpfull. You can get bearings on the internet but if you insist on paying extra go to your freindly EUC retailer. 

A search engine will def help you find the correct size for the bearings you need.  Kingsong s22 bearings SKF 61912-2RS BEARINGS    You will notice better prices  in hardware shjops than the EUC shops I do believe SKF is the best Swedish quality and I also believe your wheel have som Chinese shitty bearings in side right now so the upgrade is a very good idea.  Some folk dont upgrade bearings they upgrade the oil inside  I have not tried it but it seems rational and maybe you dont have to take the bearings out ...... ON second thought youll prob have to get the bearingsoil out from both sides  ---- Be very care full with the rubber casket. 

Lotsa good info about hte work proces etc on the net  Good luck