V12 HT leaning to the right heavily at 15-20mph

Zogly

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to reach out and ask if it is common for Inmotion wheels, especially the V12 HT, to develop a lean to one side. Since recently adding a bit of air to my tire to get it back up to 33 PSI, I've noticed a strong lean in the wheel towards the right side when I am going about 15-20 MPH. I have not previously had this happen, even when my PSI was last at this level. I have to change my feet dramatically to compensate, and even then it is almost as if there is a pivot point where the slightest change may make it strongly lean right again; it doesn't seem like I can have a neutral stance as before unless Iam riding slower.

Has anyone else had this happen, and what might be causing it? Currently planning on checking to see if tube position changed slightly or is not right, but my friend with a v13 has also noticed it on his wheel. (P.S. The wheel has a little over 1400 miles on it, and still has plenty of tire tread left. No obvious uneven wear patterns can be seen on the tire, but before this my right foot was always a little more out/to the side.)

Thanks for your time!

~Zogly~

i believe its the HT tyre, its crap, i hated it, my boy loved it until it locked up at 40 and he couldnt bring it back. I dropped pressure to see if it will resolve, seems like its worse at lower pressure. I would try another tyre. 

@MegaObi Interesting. I haven't noticed this lean at all until very recently. It is only in the last 2-3 weeks of my year and a half of ownership that I've had to do the exact opposite of my old foot positioning to compensate for this lean. Maybe I WILL check into other tires. 🤔

could  be or as i mentioned it could be that the pressure might have come down a little and hence why you are experiencing it, sadly my v12 is now not working so i cant test it myself. try a higher pressure and post back. If not might be something else but couldnt tell you what it could be.