Loc Vo suspension linkage for the Master

Does anyone have this or can offer any reviews on it? How does it compare to the Ema linkage? Does it bottom out easily? Does it work well with the stock shock or do I have to get a new shock? Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Steve Jo said:

This one has longer travel, 240mm ....it has more option on spring weight definitely...loving mine as it's identical to S22 ,265mm length right now 

Thanks for the reply. What shock are you using with the Loc Vo linkage? How does it do with bottoming out? For instance, how high of a drop do you need to take before you can bottom it out? Curb? 8 inches? 12 inches? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have them on my master pro with a 210mm DNM RCP Burner shock with a 550lb coil. I weigh about 185-190lb riding weight, and it doesn't bottom out for me. Also factor in that the master pro is a heavier wheel than any other begode wheel currently. 

I've also gone down steps like the picture attached and still doesn't bottom out on about a 60% compression stiffness setting on the shock. 

20231222_215354.jpg

Screenshot_20240213_142900_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1