T4 tilting forward in turns with latest firmware

Hi everyone,

I was a few firmware versions behind on my T4 (can’t remember which one) but decided to update to the latest firmware available a few days back (213, I think??).

Now, under certain conditions, the wheel tilts forward quite markedly. Enough that I feel unsafe and awkwardly balanced, and have to fight to stop from accelerating too hard because the tilt shifts my weight forwards.

It definitely tilts forward under fast cornering, but also steep declines and maybe other situations, too.

Im not sure if its the latest firmware (or a recent firmware) that’s done this, or if updating the firmware has reset a setting on my wheel.

my question is: which setting in the Begode app do I need to tweak to fix this? Or do I have to try and revert to an older firmware?

p.s. I updated to this firmware because it apparently has a fix for better jumping.

Cheers,

Pete

Thanks, Funky.

Calibration had no effect. It still dips heavily in tight turns (etc). I've seen a setting in the app for dip during turning. I'll play with this next - maybe it's a new setting (with newer firmwares) or maybe it was reset during the update.

On 12/26/2023 at 8:01 AM, Projectitis said:

Thanks, Funky.

Calibration had no effect. It still dips heavily in tight turns (etc). I've seen a setting in the app for dip during turning. I'll play with this next - maybe it's a new setting (with newer firmwares) or maybe it was reset during the update.

I have the same problem with the master, even from the firmware before. It's really painful, let me know if the "pedal dip" setting corrects this problem. When exiting a turn the pedals remain leaning forward for too long.. .