Begode Master 9999.9 kilometer problem

Update the firmware. Mine also has that problem, but it's about the only one, and I can always look in EUCW for the actual mileage, so I don't care, and therefore haven't bothered in my case ! :) There is some risk of bricking Begode machines when updating firmware, especially if you do it through the Begode app and it can be a tedious, lengthy and frustrating experience to try and 'unbrick' it if the update fails, and the machine won't start.

So if you are gonna do an update I recommend using EUCW for that too, which at least has an auto-resume function if it fails during install.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 12:50 AM, Cerbera said:

Update the firmware. Mine also has that problem, but it's about the only one, and I can always look in EUCW for the actual mileage, so I don't care, and therefore haven't bothered in my case ! :) There is some risk of bricking Begode machines when updating firmware, especially if you do it through the Begode app and it can be a tedious, lengthy and frustrating experience to try and 'unbrick' it if the update fails, and the machine won't start.

So if you are gonna do an update I recommend using EUCW for that too, which at least has an auto-resume function if it fails during install.

theres a firmware update for the 9999.9km??? or are you confused with the 999.9km update?

56 minutes ago, goatman said:

theres a firmware update for the 9999.9km??? or are you confused with the 999.9km update?

Oh yes, I might be confused about that - or may have assumed the extra 9 was a typo ! :)

Edited by Cerbera